Why Buy Certified
Lincoln Certified Pre-Owned vehicles are inspected and reconditioned to our highest standards, providing a buying experience that is similar to a new car purchase. When you choose a Lincoln Certified Pre-Owned vehicle, you’re stepping into a vehicle that’s been meticulously inspected and reconditioned by factory-trained technicians and backed by a Comprehensive Limited Warranty* designed to give you confidence and peace-of-mind.
Buying a Certified Pre-Owned Lincoln is a smart decision you can feel confident about. In addition to warranty coverage* backed by the Lincoln Motor Company, every Certified Pre-Owned Lincoln comes with a comprehensive suite of services and benefits.
- 72-month/160,000 km Comprehensive Limited Warranty Coverage* (covering over 1,000 items)
- 200-Point Inspection by factory-trained technicians
- 24-Hour Roadside Assistance**
- Rental Car Reimbursement ^
- Fully transferable Warranty
- The assurance of a clean CarProof® report
- Fresh oil and filter
- New wiper blades
- A full tank of fuel
- Sirius XM – 6 months prepaid service†
- Purchase Financing Rates from 0.9% APR‡
- Canadian Black Book® Best Pick endorsement
If a vehicle doesn’t meet our strict criteria, we won’t certify it. It’s that simple. Plus, wherever you roam, we’ve got you covered with our 24-Hour Roadside Assistance Program, offering you the customer, exceptional benefits and value. These include:
- Flat tire change (on site)
- Battery jump starts
- Towing assistance
- Lock-out assistance (to unlock vehicle doors)
- Out-of-fuel-expense (Up to 7.7 litres to get to the nearest gas station)
Vehicle History Report
Feel confident when you get behind the wheel of your Lincoln Certified Pre-Owned vehicle. Using an informative, CarProof® history report, we ensure only the best Lincolns make the cut as a Lincoln Certified Pre-Owned vehicle. To even be considered for certification, each Lincoln must be less than six model years old and have less than 100,000 kilometers on the odometer.
After a vehicle has been determined as eligible in terms of age and mileage, a Vehicle CarProof® report is produced to identify if the vehicle meets our strict standards. The report is run as a part of our 200-Point Inspection process, and it includes checks for:
- Title and Salvage vehicles
- Odometer issues
- Accident history
Customer Assistance Centre
Should you have any ownership questions or need assistance with Lincoln’s Travel Expense Reimbursement, Destination Expense Assistance or other issues, a designated Customer Assistance Centre toll-free number is available. Please call us at (800) 387-9333 day or night, 365 days a year, and you’ll be on your way!